On this episode of the podcast Sean Kheraj speaks with participants of the recent Virtual Environmental History field trip, which was part of the Virtual Place and Placelessness workshop organized by NiCHE New Scholars committee members. You can listen to the podcast on the Nature’s Past website.
Featured image: Photo by Jr Korpa on Unsplash.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Adam Crymble (see all)
- A Decade of Programming Historians - March 23, 2018
- appel de textes: le militantisme environnemental au Québec - February 15, 2013
- On Wonder, Museums, and Flickr - February 12, 2013
- Quelques Arpents de Neige 2012 - December 6, 2012
- The Translocal Ecologies Workship Compendium Now Available - May 30, 2012
- Place and Placelessness CFP Open - May 15, 2012
- Codex Canadensis in Text and Textile - May 8, 2012
- PhD Student Andrew Dunlop Discusses Shelterbelts with CBC - April 16, 2012
- The Visual Culture of Environmental History: An Interview with Keri Cronin - February 28, 2012
- Green Revolutions: Fiftieth Anniversary of Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring - January 30, 2012