On the 30th of October 2011, Water, Fish and Fowl: the Translocal Ecologies Mobile Workship set out on Lake Ontario to engage with issues of mobility, nature, history and knowledge. On the journey, each participant brought along an object and a story. Check out the participants’s stories, keynotes by Dean Bavington and Robert Wilson, and video records of the workship in the Translocal Ecologies Workship Compendium.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Adam Crymble (see all)
- A Decade of Programming Historians - March 23, 2018
- appel de textes: le militantisme environnemental au Québec - February 15, 2013
- On Wonder, Museums, and Flickr - February 12, 2013
- Quelques Arpents de Neige 2012 - December 6, 2012
- The Translocal Ecologies Workship Compendium Now Available - May 30, 2012
- Place and Placelessness CFP Open - May 15, 2012
- Codex Canadensis in Text and Textile - May 8, 2012
- PhD Student Andrew Dunlop Discusses Shelterbelts with CBC - April 16, 2012
- The Visual Culture of Environmental History: An Interview with Keri Cronin - February 28, 2012
- Green Revolutions: Fiftieth Anniversary of Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring - January 30, 2012