Deadline: Nov 15 2010
Event Website: –
Primary Contact Name: Laura Cameron
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is still time to submit a photo or an audio recording to the Transnational Ecologies contest. Send us your photographs (or recordings) of your sighted (or heard) ‘migratory natures’. And send along an explanatory description/story as well. All photos and audio files will be posted on the Transnational Ecologies pages and the best ones will be featured on the NiCHE main page. Transnational Ecologies offers 3 book gift certificates of $50 each for the best in the following categories:
- most original photograph
- most original recording
- most beautiful contribution of either sound or image.
For full contest details, see the original announcement.
We look forward to seeing and hearing your entries.
Latest posts by Adam Crymble (see all)
- A Decade of Programming Historians - March 23, 2018
- appel de textes: le militantisme environnemental au Québec - February 15, 2013
- On Wonder, Museums, and Flickr - February 12, 2013
- Quelques Arpents de Neige 2012 - December 6, 2012
- The Translocal Ecologies Workship Compendium Now Available - May 30, 2012
- Place and Placelessness CFP Open - May 15, 2012
- Codex Canadensis in Text and Textile - May 8, 2012
- PhD Student Andrew Dunlop Discusses Shelterbelts with CBC - April 16, 2012
- The Visual Culture of Environmental History: An Interview with Keri Cronin - February 28, 2012
- Green Revolutions: Fiftieth Anniversary of Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring - January 30, 2012