A Panel Discussion with Laura Moss, Warren Cariou, Stephen Collis and Rita Wong on Art, Activism, and Climate Change
Brenda and David McLean Lectures 2022, The University of British Columbia
Coach House, Green College, UBC (RSVP required) and Livestreamed
Thursday, March 17, 7:30 pm PST
For In-Person Event:
1. Proof of vaccination is required. Your vaccine passport QR code will be scanned prior to entry.
2. Photo ID is required (to match the name on your vaccine passport).
3. A face mask is required and should be taken off only if eating or drinking.
Feature Image: “Gichi-gami Gathering to Stop Line 3” by Fibonacci Blue is marked with CC BY 2.0.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Online Event – The Pleasure of the Dawn Chorus: Preserving the Pandemic Soundscape - April 6, 2022
- The Ways We Work: Oily Entanglements - April 6, 2022
- Call for Papers: Animals and Imagery in the Ancient and Medieval World - March 22, 2022
- Climate Warnings: The Power of Canadian Environmental Art, Literature and Creative Activism - March 14, 2022
- A Panel Discussion with Laura Moss, Warren Cariou, Stephen Collis, and Rita Wong on Art, Activism, and Climate Change - March 11, 2022
- Online Event – Participatory Ontology and the Aesthetics of Nature: The Artistic Tradition of Disrupting Anthropocentricism - February 21, 2022
- Online Event – A Discussion of “From Human Neglect to Planetary Survival: New Approaches to the Appraisal of Environmental Records” - February 18, 2022
- Online Event: Mining, Fishing and Colonialism: The Economic Geography of Resource Extraction in the North - February 11, 2022
- Assistant Professor, Environmental History/Climate Justice: University of the Fraser Valley - January 17, 2022
- Happy Holidays! - December 24, 2021