Presenting The Whelp, a review column for The Otter ~ La loutre:
The editors of The Otter ~ La loutre, the NiCHE group blog, are pleased to announce that the blog is accepting reviews for a new monthly column on Canadian environmental history. Reviews of books and other media will help to provide researchers and educators, who work at the intersection of nature and history, with up to date information on recently published works in Canadian environmental history (2010+).
Book reviews must be 750-1000 words in length. Reviewers can be at any stage in their academic and professional careers (public historians, graduate students, associate professors, etc). In addition to having the opportunity to contribute to The Otter ~ La loutre, all reviewers will receive complementary copies of the books being reviewed.
If you are interested in reviewing recent publications in Canadian environmental history please contact Denny Brett at: email@example.com
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- #AltASEH2020 Call for Participants - March 30, 2020
- #ASEH2020Tweets Twitter Conference Schedule (March 19-20, 2020) - March 18, 2020
- New Book – Footprints: In Search of Future Fossils - March 18, 2020
- Environmental Change, War, and Neutrality in Imperial–Indigenous Relations in the Maritime Colonies, 1793–1815 - March 12, 2020
- *POSTPONED* Activist Scholarship in the Environmental Humanities - March 10, 2020
- From Away: How Teaching Americans Changed the Way I See Canada - February 28, 2020
- ASEH 2020: A Reading List - November 28, 2019
- Bewitching Environments in 2016’s The Witch - October 31, 2019
- Photographing Environmental History - June 18, 2019
- ASEH 2020 Session Organizer - May 28, 2019