Presenting The Whelp, a review column for The Otter ~ La loutre:
The editors of The Otter ~ La loutre, the NiCHE group blog, are pleased to announce that the blog is accepting reviews for a new monthly column on Canadian environmental history. Reviews of books and other media will help to provide researchers and educators, who work at the intersection of nature and history, with up to date information on recently published works in Canadian environmental history (2010+).
Book reviews must be 750-1000 words in length. Reviewers can be at any stage in their academic and professional careers (public historians, graduate students, associate professors, etc). In addition to having the opportunity to contribute to The Otter ~ La loutre, all reviewers will receive complementary copies of the books being reviewed.
If you are interested in reviewing recent publications in Canadian environmental history please contact Denny Brett at: email@example.com
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Contributors Welcome - September 29, 2017
- Applicants Sought for Editor of Environmental History - September 18, 2017
- Refresh: A New Look for NiCHE - September 11, 2017
- CHESS 2017 Keynote Address: Bonnie Devine, “Claims, Names, and Allegories” - May 23, 2017
- Day of Canadian Environmental History at CHA 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Chicago: The Conference - April 7, 2017
- Canadian Environmental History at ASEH 2017 - March 29, 2017
- Whose ‘Ribbon of Green’? HGIS and the Histories of Edmonton’s River Valley and Ravines System - March 8, 2017
- Energy Then and Now Book Launch - January 23, 2017
- Review of Dokis, Where the Rivers Meet - January 11, 2017