Presenting The Whelp, a review column for The Otter ~ La loutre:
The editors of The Otter ~ La loutre, the NiCHE group blog, are pleased to announce that the blog is accepting reviews for a new monthly column on Canadian environmental history. Reviews of books and other media will help to provide researchers and educators, who work at the intersection of nature and history, with up to date information on recently published works in Canadian environmental history (2010+).
Book reviews must be 750-1000 words in length. Reviewers can be at any stage in their academic and professional careers (public historians, graduate students, associate professors, etc). In addition to having the opportunity to contribute to The Otter ~ La loutre, all reviewers will receive complementary copies of the books being reviewed.
If you are interested in reviewing recent publications in Canadian environmental history please contact Denny Brett at: email@example.com
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Photographing Environmental History - June 18, 2019
- ASEH 2020 Session Organizer - May 28, 2019
- Introducing ‘Environmental Activism on the Ground: Small Green and Indigenous Organizing’ - April 24, 2019
- The Nuclear Renaissance in a World of Nuclear Apartheid - March 27, 2019
- 2019 Melville-Nelles-Hoffman Lecture in Environmental History: Arbella Bet-Shlimon - March 22, 2019
- Next Generation Nuclear? - February 13, 2019
- Top Five Posts of 2018 - January 3, 2019
- Holiday Reading: 2018 Edition - December 20, 2018
- History and the Anthropocene Project - December 4, 2018
- New Publications in Canadian Environmental History: Rural, Material, and Indigenous Worlds - November 13, 2018