Presenting The Whelp, a review column for The Otter ~ La loutre:
The editors of The Otter ~ La loutre, the NiCHE group blog, are pleased to announce that the blog is accepting reviews for a new monthly column on Canadian environmental history. Reviews of books and other media will help to provide researchers and educators, who work at the intersection of nature and history, with up to date information on recently published works in Canadian environmental history (2010+).
Book reviews must be 750-1000 words in length. Reviewers can be at any stage in their academic and professional careers (public historians, graduate students, associate professors, etc). In addition to having the opportunity to contribute to The Otter ~ La loutre, all reviewers will receive complementary copies of the books being reviewed.
If you are interested in reviewing recent publications in Canadian environmental history please contact Denny Brett at: email@example.com
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Live Stream: What’s Next for Canadian Environmental History? - April 9, 2021
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Animal Welfare/History) - April 9, 2021
- Public Lecture: Edward Jones-Imhotep, Histories from Broken Worlds - March 19, 2021
- Public Lecture: James Scott - February 23, 2021
- Call for Papers: The 2051 Munich Climate Conference - February 19, 2021
- Call for Papers: Environmental Crises in the Indian Ocean World since 1800 - February 15, 2021
- Transforming Brown to Green: Environmental Organizing in Toronto in the 1970s - January 11, 2021
- 2020 Year In Review - December 22, 2020
- The NiCHE Wikipedia Page Needs an Update! - November 20, 2020
- Subscribe to the New Monthly NiCHE Newsletter! - November 12, 2020