Host Sean Kheraj speaks with PhD Candidate, Jonathan Clapperton about the displacement of the Silammon First Nation’s community from what is now Desolation Sound Marine Provincial Park. He follows up with a further discussion of provincial parks in Canada by speaking with participants from the recent NiCHE-sponsored symposium, Historical and Global Perspectives on Provincial and Local/Regional Parks.
The full episode is available on the Natures Past page.
Latest posts by Adam Crymble (see all)
- appel de textes: le militantisme environnemental au Québec - February 15, 2013
- On Wonder, Museums, and Flickr - February 12, 2013
- Quelques Arpents de Neige 2012 - December 6, 2012
- The Translocal Ecologies Workship Compendium Now Available - May 30, 2012
- Place and Placelessness CFP Open - May 15, 2012
- Codex Canadensis in Text and Textile - May 8, 2012
- PhD Student Andrew Dunlop Discusses Shelterbelts with CBC - April 16, 2012
- The Visual Culture of Environmental History: An Interview with Keri Cronin - February 28, 2012
- Green Revolutions: Fiftieth Anniversary of Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring - January 30, 2012
- CFP: Naturally Immigrants - March 7, 2011