Event Date: Jan 25 2010
Event Website: Event Webpage
Primary Contact Name: William Knight
Contact Email: email@example.com
The New Scholars in Canadian History & Environment Reading Group invites all members to participate in the January round. This month we will read through the draft introduction to Amanda Sauermann’s MA thesis on the history of dog breeding in Canada.
To find out more about the Reading Group, check out this video or visit our site at:
All graduate students are invited to join the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group. If you want to participate in the reading group, please email Will Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org he will invite you to join our Google Group where you can download the paper. Participants can submit written comments and/or participate in a live conference call discussion. The live discussion is usually scheduled for 11 a.m. Pacific time, 12 p.m. Mountain time, and 2 p.m. eastern time on a Monday. If you want to participate in the live group discussion, please email Sean at email@example.com and he will add you to the conference list. Discussion participants can join the conference call using Skype or by telephone. We invite all New Scholars to participate in this project.
The next live Skype call is schedule for:
Monday, January 25, 2010
*The above video was made with Creative Commons content. Click here for the credits.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment - February 20, 2018
- Culpability and Canada’s Anthropocene: A Response - January 29, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 58: The Past and Future of Canadian Environmental History - November 30, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 57: Why Study Canada? - September 13, 2017
- CHESS 2017 Reflections: Acknowledging People and the Land - June 8, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 56: Animal Metropolis - May 29, 2017
- 2017 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Sara Pritchard - March 27, 2017
- The Otter~La loutre: Top Five Posts of 2016 - January 5, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 55: Asbestos Mining and Environmental Health - November 30, 2016
- Indigenous Voices and Resistance in Oil Pipeline History: The Dene Tha’ and the Norman Wells Pipeline - November 18, 2016