Here are the 120+ newspaper articles, diary entries, and government sources related to Canada’s Year Without a Summer and its after-effects, from 1816 and 1817, organized by creator.
To view them organized by date, click here.
- Canadian Courant
- Kingston Gazette
- Montreal Gazette
- Montreal Herald
- New Brunswick Courier
- New Brunswick Royal Gazette
- Newfoundland Royal Gazette
- Nova Scotia Acadian Recorder
- Nova Scotia Royal Gazette
- Quebec Gazette
- Quebec Mercury
- George Ramsay, Earl of Dalhousie, Governor of Nova Scotia 1816-20
- Azor Hoyt, Lower Norton Shore, King’s County, New Brunswick
- Tredway Thomas Odber Miles, Maugerville, New Brunswick
- Rev. Frederick Dibblee, an Anglican minister in Woodstock Parish in the centre of New Brunswick.
- Journal of the House of Assembly, Lower-Canada
- Journal of the House of Assembly of Prince Edward Island
- Appendix to the … Journals of the House of Assembly of the province of Lower-Canada
- Mandements: Lettres Pastorales et Circulaires des Évêques de Québec, dirs. Henri Têtu et C.-O. Gagnon (Québec: Imprimerie générale A. Coté, 1888), vol. III.