We are thrilled to announce the opening of our first NiCHE Merchandise store!
For years we have wanted to be able to offer NiCHE Merchandise to our community! (And perhaps we wanted a NiCHE hoodie for ourselves as well). With the help of our editorial team member, Nicole Miller – who took the helm of this project and designed the art for this group of merchandise – we have finally made this dream a reality!
Sean Kheraj (left) and Jessica DeWitt (right) model the first-ever NiCHE t-shirt design! Center: make sipping from our new NiCHE mug while browsing our website part of your morning routine.
We have five items available right now: t-shirt, hoodie, mug, sticker set, and tote bag.
This is a fundraising merchandise store for NiCHE. Each purchase is a donation to NiCHE that helps us with maintaining our ongoing work and prices are set accordingly. Shipping costs are included in the cost (Canada and US only). Your purchase helps us to:
- Pay our digital strategist/social media manager
- Offer small honoraria to contributors who are junior scholars, graduate students, and precariously employed
- Support graduate student travel to the Canadian History & Environment Summer School and other conferences
- Maintain our website
AND if you already have or do donate to our MAIN NOVEMBER FUNDRAISER, you will receive a 10% off discount code for your merch order. The store will be open until the end of November.
This is an experiment, and if it goes relatively well we hope to explore future merch designs, products, and perhaps a permanent NiCHE store.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Bingeable Series: NiCHE Compilations of Otter Posts - November 27, 2023
- The next $6,600 in donations will be matched! Double the impact of your support for NiCHE. - November 16, 2023
- Hybrid Event – Green Development or Greenwashing? Environmental Histories of Finland - November 15, 2023
- Announcing the NiCHE Merchandise Store! - November 10, 2023
- Job – Postdoctoral Researcher: Roosevelt Institute for American Studies - November 10, 2023
- November for NiCHE – 2023 Fundraising Campaign - November 1, 2023
- Call for 2024 NiCHE Executive Committee Member - October 27, 2023
- 2024 NiCHE Prize Call for Submissions - October 26, 2023
- Two Book Launches for Macfarlane’s Natural Allies - October 4, 2023
- Call for Papers – Contested Landscapes: “Wilderness” Parks and Shifting Narratives - October 2, 2023