Energy & the Environment, Association for Canadian Studies in the United States (ACSUS)
Canada: Near and Far
Location: Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Dates: November 16-19, 2023
In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Association for Canadian Studies in the United States (ACSUS), the Association will host its 26th biennial conference in Washington, D.C. We welcome papers and panel proposals from students, professors, independent scholars, and practitioners on all diverse and critical perspectives related to the theme, Canada: Near and Far.
(And no, you don’t have to be living in the U.S. to participate)
Anyone interested in contributing on the themes of Energy and the Environment, please contact Claire Campbell (claire.campbell [at] bucknell.edu), section chair. Proposals are due 1 March 2023.
For more, see the ACSUS website.
Feature Image: CP Holiday Train, 2022, cpr.ca.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Cross-Country Check-Up on Climate Change - April 18, 2023
- Online Event – Eighteenth-Century Environmental Humanities - April 6, 2023
- CFP: Energy & the Environment, Association for Canadian Studies in the United States (ACSUS) - January 18, 2023
- Call for Papers – Backyard Natures: An Exploration of Local Environments in the Northeast - January 10, 2023
- The Thank-You Tree - December 20, 2022
- Stuff Stories: The Confederation Trail - July 18, 2022
- Summer Institute: Non/Humanity - April 1, 2022
- Northeast and Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) Call for Papers, 2022 - February 10, 2022
- Appel à contributions: PiCHE - November 19, 2021
- Call for Submissions: PiCHE - November 12, 2021