Last month, more than 40 researchers met in Burlington, Ontario for an extraordinary workshop called, EH Plus: Writing the Next Chapter of Canadian Environmental History. Participants spent two and a half days debating and discussing future directions for the field of Canadian environmental history, including the place of the field in Canada, the influence of Canadian environmental history internationally, and the relationship between environmental history and public policy.
On this episode of EHTV we hear from some of the participants of EH Plus.
Download Episode | right click, ‘save as’ to download
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Thank You, Friends of NiCHE! - December 2, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 76: Methodological Challenges in Animal History - November 30, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 75: Uranium Mining at Elliot Lake - June 30, 2022
- How the Interprovincial and Trans Mountain Pipelines Were Approved - April 8, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 74: Colonial Legacies of Wood Buffalo National Park - March 28, 2022
- Reindeer at the End of the World: Apocalypse, Climate, and Soviet Dreams - January 25, 2022
- Top 5 Posts of 2021 - January 6, 2022
- 2022 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Bathsheba Demuth - January 3, 2022
- Thank You - December 20, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 73: New Books in Canadian Environmental History - November 15, 2021