Event Date: Mar 29 2010
Event Website: Event Webpage
Primary Contact Name: William Knight
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Scholars in Canadian History & Environment Reading Group invites all members to participate in the March round. This month we will read through a draft chapter by Sean Kheraj from the University of British Columbia.
To find out more about the Reading Group, check out this video or visit our site at:
All graduate students are invited to join the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group. If you want to participate in the reading group, please email Will Knight at email@example.com he will invite you to join our Google Group where you can download the paper. Participants can submit written comments and/or participate in a live conference call discussion. The live discussion is usually scheduled for 11 a.m. Pacific time, 12 p.m. Mountain time, and 2 p.m. eastern time on a Monday. If you want to participate in the live group discussion, please email Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will add you to the conference list. Discussion participants can join the conference call using Skype or by telephone. We invite all New Scholars to participate in this project.
The next live Skype call is schedule for:
Monday, March 29, 2010
*The above video was made with Creative Commons content. Click here for the credits.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Top 5 Posts of 2020 - January 5, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 70: Environmentalism and the Company of Young Canadians - September 2, 2020
- Interview Animalia: An Anti-Imperial Bestiary for Our Times - August 12, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 69: Environmental Racism and Canadian History - July 29, 2020
- Whose Nature? Race and Canadian Environmental History - July 7, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 68: Home and Environment - May 11, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live - April 17, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live Friday, April 17 - April 13, 2020
- ASEH 2020 Cancelled (Please Donate) - March 11, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 67: Science, Technology, and the Modern - March 2, 2020