The Abandoned Mines Project has produced its first movie, titled “The Pine Point Mine: History in the Landscape.”
The movie does not translate well in full screen, but can be viewed in a mid-sized screen using the HQ setting at the bottom of the screen. Any comments or questions should be directed to John Sandlos (email@example.com). Happy viewing!!
Featured image: Abandoned workings at Pine Point, Northwest Territories, 2020. Photo by awmcphee on Wikimedia Commons.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Thank You To Our Supporters! - December 4, 2023
- Call for Applicants – Lillian Agnes Jones Scholarship - December 4, 2023
- Online Event – Animal Welfare Movement in Estonia Before World War II - December 1, 2023
- Job – Assistant Professor, Environmental History, University of Northern British Columbia - December 1, 2023
- Bingeable Series: NiCHE Compilations of Otter Posts - November 27, 2023
- The next $6,600 in donations will be matched! Double the impact of your support for NiCHE. - November 16, 2023
- Hybrid Event – Green Development or Greenwashing? Environmental Histories of Finland - November 15, 2023
- Announcing the NiCHE Merchandise Store! - November 10, 2023
- Job – Postdoctoral Researcher: Roosevelt Institute for American Studies - November 10, 2023
- November for NiCHE – 2023 Fundraising Campaign - November 1, 2023