Event Date: Sep 17 2009 – Sep 19 2009
Event Website: Event Webpage
City: Halifax, NS
This two-day event featured Graeme Wynn of UBC, giving the MacKay Lecture on “Sustainability and Resilience in Atlantic Canada: A Long View” to a packed house. The next day we mixed business with pleasure in a perfect combination: we spent the morning planning regional projects, including conferences, teaching collaboration, and publications; and the afternoon we went on a wonderful tour of historic Point Pleasant Park in Halifax’s south end.
More detailed summary to follow!
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Call for Teaching Materials - September 9, 2021
- History En Vélo - September 8, 2021
- CFP: Water Ecologies - April 5, 2021
- Call for Contributions: Arcadia - March 26, 2021
- Shore/lines: Mapping Coastlines on Isle Saint-Jean - August 17, 2020
- A Working Waterfront: Water and Public Memory in Halifax - April 7, 2020
- “A window looking seaward” – Finding Environmental History in the Writing of L.M. Montgomery - March 26, 2020
- CFP: NEAR-EH Forum, Charlottetown, June 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Annual Call for Syllabi - October 24, 2019
- Call for Contributors: Not Your Day Job - September 19, 2019