Starbucks is advertising Pumpkin Spice, and we’re flipping our calendars to September: it must be fall, and a new school year. Are you ready? With new (or dramatically revised) course ideas and course outlines?
If you’ve got new classes in or involving environmental history, we’d like to hear from you.
And if you’d like to write a short post for The Otter about your class, activity, or idea; or an issue you’ve encountered in teaching environmental history; or a great set of resources — please let us know. It’s a great way of sharing ideas, material, topics, activities, and readings.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- CFP: NEAR-EH Forum, Charlottetown, June 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Annual Call for Syllabi - October 24, 2019
- Call for Contributors: Not Your Day Job - September 19, 2019
- Mail Call! Postcards from Summer 2019 - September 12, 2019
- Summer Postcards 2019 - September 3, 2019
- Summer Postcards 2019 - June 6, 2019
- Northeast & Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) 2019 - June 4, 2019
- “Rising with the Tide of History”: The Age of Sail as Industrial Alibi - May 22, 2019
- Reminder: Northeast & Atlantic Region Environmental History (NEAR-EH) 2019 - March 15, 2019
- Get Outside: Field Trips & Teaching Environmental History - February 26, 2019