Starbucks is advertising Pumpkin Spice, and we’re flipping our calendars to September: it must be fall, and a new school year. Are you ready? With new (or dramatically revised) course ideas and course outlines?
If you’ve got new classes in or involving environmental history, we’d like to hear from you.
And if you’d like to write a short post for The Otter about your class, activity, or idea; or an issue you’ve encountered in teaching environmental history; or a great set of resources — please let us know. It’s a great way of sharing ideas, material, topics, activities, and readings.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Summer Postcards 2019 - June 6, 2019
- Northeast & Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) 2019 - June 4, 2019
- “Rising with the Tide of History”: The Age of Sail as Industrial Alibi - May 22, 2019
- Reminder: Northeast & Atlantic Region Environmental History (NEAR-EH) 2019 - March 15, 2019
- Get Outside: Field Trips & Teaching Environmental History - February 26, 2019
- Northeast & Atlantic Region Environmental History (NEAR-EH) 2019: Call for Proposals - February 18, 2019
- Summer Postcards, 2018: The Gallery - September 17, 2018
- The Annual Back-to-School Call-for-Syllabi - September 6, 2018
- Review of Little, Fashioning the Canadian Landscape - August 29, 2018
- Summer Postcards, 2018 - August 13, 2018