Starbucks is advertising Pumpkin Spice, and we’re flipping our calendars to September: it must be fall, and a new school year. Are you ready? With new (or dramatically revised) course ideas and course outlines?
If you’ve got new classes in or involving environmental history, we’d like to hear from you.
And if you’d like to write a short post for The Otter about your class, activity, or idea; or an issue you’ve encountered in teaching environmental history; or a great set of resources — please let us know. It’s a great way of sharing ideas, material, topics, activities, and readings.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Call for Teaching Materials - September 9, 2021
- History En Vélo - September 8, 2021
- CFP: Water Ecologies - April 5, 2021
- Call for Contributions: Arcadia - March 26, 2021
- Shore/lines: Mapping Coastlines on Isle Saint-Jean - August 17, 2020
- A Working Waterfront: Water and Public Memory in Halifax - April 7, 2020
- “A window looking seaward” – Finding Environmental History in the Writing of L.M. Montgomery - March 26, 2020
- CFP: NEAR-EH Forum, Charlottetown, June 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Annual Call for Syllabi - October 24, 2019
- Call for Contributors: Not Your Day Job - September 19, 2019