Call for Pitches:
Seeds 2: New Research in Environmental History
A collaboration between NiCHE and Edge Effects
June 1, 2017 July 1, 2017
This series is open to all environmental history graduate students and is closely associated to the American Society for Environmental History Graduate Student Caucus and NiCHE New Scholars Committee.
Interested in telling a story about your research to a broad audience? The digital magazines Edge Effects and NiCHE invite interested graduate students to submit pitches for pieces they would like to publish in our series on new research in environmental history. Please send a short paragraph describing your topic, argument, why your work would be a good fit for either Edge Effects or NiCHE, a social media blurb that would attracts readers, and what images you will use to illustrate and support your claims, along with a short biography. The final pieces will be around 1,000 words. Posts will appear once a month: August 2017 – May 2018.
For examples of prior posts, and for your reading pleasure, all posts in the Seeds 1 Series can be found here.
Latest posts by Jessica DeWitt (see all)
- Call for Contributors: Coulees to Muskeg – A Saskatchewan Environmental History Series - October 3, 2019
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: August 2019 - September 24, 2019
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: July 2019 - August 22, 2019
- Humans and Dogs and Bears, Oh My! – A Summer Podcast Reflection - August 8, 2019
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: May/June 2019 - July 4, 2019
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: April 2019 - May 21, 2019
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: March 2019 - April 26, 2019
- Cultivating Abundance from a NiCHE Position: Using Social Media to Disseminate and Support Environmental History Scholarship - April 4, 2019
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: February 2019 - March 29, 2019
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: January 2019 - February 25, 2019