Call for Pitches:
Seeds 2: New Research in Environmental History
A collaboration between NiCHE and Edge Effects
June 1, 2017 July 1, 2017
This series is open to all environmental history graduate students and is closely associated to the American Society for Environmental History Graduate Student Caucus and NiCHE New Scholars Committee.
Interested in telling a story about your research to a broad audience? The digital magazines Edge Effects and NiCHE invite interested graduate students to submit pitches for pieces they would like to publish in our series on new research in environmental history. Please send a short paragraph describing your topic, argument, why your work would be a good fit for either Edge Effects or NiCHE, a social media blurb that would attracts readers, and what images you will use to illustrate and support your claims, along with a short biography. The final pieces will be around 1,000 words. Posts will appear once a month: August 2017 – May 2018.
For examples of prior posts, and for your reading pleasure, all posts in the Seeds 1 Series can be found here.
Latest posts by Jessica DeWitt (see all)
- NiCHE Conversations Roundup #11 - January 25, 2023
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: December 2022 - January 11, 2023
- 2022: NiCHE’s Year in Images - January 6, 2023
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: November 2022 - December 16, 2022
- NiCHE Conversations Roundup #10 - December 14, 2022
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: October 2022 - November 18, 2022
- Call for Submissions – Coulees to Muskeg: A Saskatchewan Environmental History Series - October 21, 2022
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: September 2022 - October 6, 2022
- Intersectional Environmental Feminisms in the Digital Space - October 4, 2022
- #EnvHist Worth Reading: August 2022 - September 19, 2022