I am happy to report that 11 new scholars are receiving NiCHE Travel Grants to participate in the World Congress of Environmental History being held in Portugal in July 2014. They are
Dale Barbour (PhD History, U Toronto), Daniel Bednar (PhD Geography, & Environment & Sustainability, Western U), Dr. Ben Bradley (SSHRC Postdoc, History, U Toronto), Melissa Charenko (PhD History of Science, Medicine, & Technology, U Wisconsin-Madison), Dr. Dagomar Degroot (History, York U), Sinead Earley (PhD Geography, Queen’s U), Dr. Merle Massie (SSHRC Postdoc, Geography, U Ottawa), Chris Miller (PhD History, Concordia U), Dr. Mary-Ann Shantz (independent scholar, Edmonton), Dr. John Thistle (Research Associate, Labrador Institute of Memorial U), and David Zylberberg (PhD History, York U).
Parabéns a todos!
PS: The early registration deadline for the conference is 26 January. For students, it’s 15 March.
Latest posts by Alan MacEachern (see all)
- Holiday Reading - December 8, 2017
- ICEHO Bulletin 13 - July 17, 2017
- 希望: A Postcard from China - July 17, 2017
- BookLook 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Anticipating the Anthropocene - May 8, 2017
- ICEHO Bulletin 11 - February 7, 2017
- A Serious Series - November 14, 2016
- “Early American Environmental Histories” workshop — CFP extended - November 3, 2016
- ICEHO Bulletin 10 - October 19, 2016
- ICEHO Survey - July 22, 2016