I am happy to report that 11 new scholars are receiving NiCHE Travel Grants to participate in the World Congress of Environmental History being held in Portugal in July 2014. They are
Dale Barbour (PhD History, U Toronto), Daniel Bednar (PhD Geography, & Environment & Sustainability, Western U), Dr. Ben Bradley (SSHRC Postdoc, History, U Toronto), Melissa Charenko (PhD History of Science, Medicine, & Technology, U Wisconsin-Madison), Dr. Dagomar Degroot (History, York U), Sinead Earley (PhD Geography, Queen’s U), Dr. Merle Massie (SSHRC Postdoc, Geography, U Ottawa), Chris Miller (PhD History, Concordia U), Dr. Mary-Ann Shantz (independent scholar, Edmonton), Dr. John Thistle (Research Associate, Labrador Institute of Memorial U), and David Zylberberg (PhD History, York U).
Parabéns a todos!
PS: The early registration deadline for the conference is 26 January. For students, it’s 15 March.
Latest posts by Alan MacEachern (see all)
- Morley K. Thomas, 1918-2018 - April 27, 2018
- When History Stops at the Border - April 11, 2018
- World Congress of Environmental History 2019: Call for Papers - March 10, 2018
- Historical GIS survey - February 26, 2018
- Groundhog Rising - February 1, 2018
- Canada’s Anthropocene: A Roundtable - January 24, 2018
- The Alanthropocene - January 15, 2018
- Holiday Reading - December 8, 2017
- ICEHO Bulletin 13 - July 17, 2017
- 希望: A Postcard from China - July 17, 2017