John Sandlos, Department of History, Memorial University of Newfoundland, is seeking one graduate student at the MA level to work on the historical geography and environmental history of resource development in the Circumpolar Arctic.This student will join a dynamic and diverse graduate program at Memorial, including students working on the Abandoned Mines in Northern Canada Project (www.abandonedminesnc.com).
Interested applicants should contact:
John Sandlos firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for MA applications to the MUN History Department and School of Graduate Studies is February 15th, 2013. For more information on the application process, go tohttp://www.mun.ca/sgs/home/.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- History and the Anthropocene Project - December 4, 2018
- New Publications in Canadian Environmental History: Rural, Material, and Indigenous Worlds - November 13, 2018
- 2018 Melville-Nelles-Hoffman Lecture in Environmental History: Kate Brown - November 6, 2018
- Agricultural History Society Seeks New Executive Secretary and Treasurer - June 26, 2018
- Review of Peyton, Unbuilt Environments - April 23, 2018
- Review of Calgary: City of Animals - April 16, 2018
- Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment - February 14, 2018
- Thinking Mountains 2018 CFP - January 6, 2018
- Top Five Posts of 2017 - January 3, 2018
- Contributors Welcome - September 29, 2017