John Sandlos, Department of History, Memorial University of Newfoundland, is seeking one graduate student at the MA level to work on the historical geography and environmental history of resource development in the Circumpolar Arctic.This student will join a dynamic and diverse graduate program at Memorial, including students working on the Abandoned Mines in Northern Canada Project (www.abandonedminesnc.com).
Interested applicants should contact:
John Sandlos email@example.com
The deadline for MA applications to the MUN History Department and School of Graduate Studies is February 15th, 2013. For more information on the application process, go tohttp://www.mun.ca/sgs/home/.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- #AltASEH2020 Call for Participants - March 30, 2020
- #ASEH2020Tweets Twitter Conference Schedule (March 19-20, 2020) - March 18, 2020
- New Book – Footprints: In Search of Future Fossils - March 18, 2020
- Environmental Change, War, and Neutrality in Imperial–Indigenous Relations in the Maritime Colonies, 1793–1815 - March 12, 2020
- *POSTPONED* Activist Scholarship in the Environmental Humanities - March 10, 2020
- From Away: How Teaching Americans Changed the Way I See Canada - February 28, 2020
- ASEH 2020: A Reading List - November 28, 2019
- Bewitching Environments in 2016’s The Witch - October 31, 2019
- Photographing Environmental History - June 18, 2019
- ASEH 2020 Session Organizer - May 28, 2019