John Sandlos, Department of History, Memorial University of Newfoundland, is seeking one graduate student at the MA level to work on the historical geography and environmental history of resource development in the Circumpolar Arctic.This student will join a dynamic and diverse graduate program at Memorial, including students working on the Abandoned Mines in Northern Canada Project (www.abandonedminesnc.com).
Interested applicants should contact:
John Sandlos email@example.com
The deadline for MA applications to the MUN History Department and School of Graduate Studies is February 15th, 2013. For more information on the application process, go tohttp://www.mun.ca/sgs/home/.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Contributors Welcome - September 29, 2017
- Applicants Sought for Editor of Environmental History - September 18, 2017
- Refresh: A New Look for NiCHE - September 11, 2017
- CHESS 2017 Keynote Address: Bonnie Devine, “Claims, Names, and Allegories” - May 23, 2017
- Day of Canadian Environmental History at CHA 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Chicago: The Conference - April 7, 2017
- Canadian Environmental History at ASEH 2017 - March 29, 2017
- Whose ‘Ribbon of Green’? HGIS and the Histories of Edmonton’s River Valley and Ravines System - March 8, 2017
- Energy Then and Now Book Launch - January 23, 2017
- Review of Dokis, Where the Rivers Meet - January 11, 2017