John Sandlos, Department of History, Memorial University of Newfoundland, is seeking one graduate student at the MA level to work on the historical geography and environmental history of resource development in the Circumpolar Arctic.This student will join a dynamic and diverse graduate program at Memorial, including students working on the Abandoned Mines in Northern Canada Project (www.abandonedminesnc.com).
Interested applicants should contact:
John Sandlos email@example.com
The deadline for MA applications to the MUN History Department and School of Graduate Studies is February 15th, 2013. For more information on the application process, go tohttp://www.mun.ca/sgs/home/.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Next Generation Nuclear? - February 13, 2019
- Top Five Posts of 2018 - January 3, 2019
- Holiday Reading: 2018 Edition - December 20, 2018
- History and the Anthropocene Project - December 4, 2018
- New Publications in Canadian Environmental History: Rural, Material, and Indigenous Worlds - November 13, 2018
- 2018 Melville-Nelles-Hoffman Lecture in Environmental History: Kate Brown - November 6, 2018
- Agricultural History Society Seeks New Executive Secretary and Treasurer - June 26, 2018
- Review of Peyton, Unbuilt Environments - April 23, 2018
- Review of Calgary: City of Animals - April 16, 2018
- Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment - February 14, 2018