John Sandlos, Department of History, Memorial University of Newfoundland, is seeking one graduate student at the MA level to work on the historical geography and environmental history of resource development in the Circumpolar Arctic.This student will join a dynamic and diverse graduate program at Memorial, including students working on the Abandoned Mines in Northern Canada Project (www.abandonedminesnc.com).
Interested applicants should contact:
John Sandlos email@example.com
The deadline for MA applications to the MUN History Department and School of Graduate Studies is February 15th, 2013. For more information on the application process, go tohttp://www.mun.ca/sgs/home/.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Photographing Environmental History - June 18, 2019
- ASEH 2020 Session Organizer - May 28, 2019
- Introducing ‘Environmental Activism on the Ground: Small Green and Indigenous Organizing’ - April 24, 2019
- The Nuclear Renaissance in a World of Nuclear Apartheid - March 27, 2019
- 2019 Melville-Nelles-Hoffman Lecture in Environmental History: Arbella Bet-Shlimon - March 22, 2019
- Next Generation Nuclear? - February 13, 2019
- Top Five Posts of 2018 - January 3, 2019
- Holiday Reading: 2018 Edition - December 20, 2018
- History and the Anthropocene Project - December 4, 2018
- New Publications in Canadian Environmental History: Rural, Material, and Indigenous Worlds - November 13, 2018