John Sandlos, Department of History, Memorial University of Newfoundland, is seeking one graduate student at the MA level to work on the historical geography and environmental history of resource development in the Circumpolar Arctic.This student will join a dynamic and diverse graduate program at Memorial, including students working on the Abandoned Mines in Northern Canada Project (www.abandonedminesnc.com).
Interested applicants should contact:
John Sandlos email@example.com
The deadline for MA applications to the MUN History Department and School of Graduate Studies is February 15th, 2013. For more information on the application process, go tohttp://www.mun.ca/sgs/home/.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Bingeable Series: NiCHE Compilations of Otter Posts - November 27, 2023
- The next $6,600 in donations will be matched! Double the impact of your support for NiCHE. - November 16, 2023
- Hybrid Event – Green Development or Greenwashing? Environmental Histories of Finland - November 15, 2023
- Announcing the NiCHE Merchandise Store! - November 10, 2023
- Job – Postdoctoral Researcher: Roosevelt Institute for American Studies - November 10, 2023
- November for NiCHE – 2023 Fundraising Campaign - November 1, 2023
- Call for 2024 NiCHE Executive Committee Member - October 27, 2023
- 2024 NiCHE Prize Call for Submissions - October 26, 2023
- Two Book Launches for Macfarlane’s Natural Allies - October 4, 2023
- Call for Papers – Contested Landscapes: “Wilderness” Parks and Shifting Narratives - October 2, 2023