John Sandlos, Department of History, Memorial University of Newfoundland, is seeking one graduate student at the MA level to work on the historical geography and environmental history of resource development in the Circumpolar Arctic.This student will join a dynamic and diverse graduate program at Memorial, including students working on the Abandoned Mines in Northern Canada Project (www.abandonedminesnc.com).
Interested applicants should contact:
John Sandlos email@example.com
The deadline for MA applications to the MUN History Department and School of Graduate Studies is February 15th, 2013. For more information on the application process, go tohttp://www.mun.ca/sgs/home/.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Call for Applications: Black Indigenous Waterways Postdoctoral Fellowship - June 7, 2023
- 2023 Winner of Best Article/Chapter in Canadian Environmental History Prize - June 1, 2023
- Job – Lecturer in Environmental History, Newcastle University - June 1, 2023
- Canada’s First Oil Boom: Kerosene Lighting in Canada, 1846-1920 - May 18, 2023
- Petrolias, Then & Now: Exploring Change & Continuity in the Ethics of Extraction - May 18, 2023
- Online Event – Decolonizing Ourselves: Legislating Broken Promises, Past and Present - May 1, 2023
- CFC – The Routledge Handbook of Health and Environmental Humanities - February 22, 2023
- WEBINAR: Supporting Modern Environmental Research with Digital Primary Sources - February 2, 2023
- Call for Papers – Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History, WCEH4 2024 - January 23, 2023
- Top Five Posts of 2022 - January 4, 2023