John Sandlos, Department of History, Memorial University of Newfoundland, is seeking one graduate student at the MA level to work on the historical geography and environmental history of resource development in the Circumpolar Arctic.This student will join a dynamic and diverse graduate program at Memorial, including students working on the Abandoned Mines in Northern Canada Project (www.abandonedminesnc.com).
Interested applicants should contact:
John Sandlos email@example.com
The deadline for MA applications to the MUN History Department and School of Graduate Studies is February 15th, 2013. For more information on the application process, go tohttp://www.mun.ca/sgs/home/.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- STREAMS Conference Programme Now Available! - July 21, 2021
- The Environmental Context of Residential Schools - July 9, 2021
- Best Article in Canadian Environmental History Prize: The 2021 Winner! - June 18, 2021
- Monitoring and Evaluating Climate Communication and Education (MECCE) Project Regional Hub Launch - June 9, 2021
- Heritage Trees & Gay Cruising in the 1980s - June 7, 2021
- Virtual Event: Storytime for the Apocalypse with NiCHE - May 19, 2021
- Recognizing Environmental History When We See It - April 21, 2021
- Live Stream: New Books in the Nature | History | Society series published by UBC Press - April 19, 2021
- Live Stream: What’s Next for Canadian Environmental History? - April 9, 2021
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Animal Welfare/History) - April 9, 2021