Last month, more than 40 researchers met in Burlington, Ontario for an extraordinary workshop called, EH Plus: Writing the Next Chapter of Canadian Environmental History. Participants spent two and a half days debating and discussing future directions for the field of Canadian environmental history, including the place of the field in Canada, the influence of Canadian environmental history internationally, and the relationship between environmental history and public policy.
On this episode of EHTV we hear from some of the participants of EH Plus.
Download Episode | right click, ‘save as’ to download
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 70: Environmentalism and the Company of Young Canadians - September 2, 2020
- Interview Animalia: An Anti-Imperial Bestiary for Our Times - August 12, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 69: Environmental Racism and Canadian History - July 29, 2020
- Whose Nature? Race and Canadian Environmental History - July 7, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 68: Home and Environment - May 11, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live - April 17, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live Friday, April 17 - April 13, 2020
- ASEH 2020 Cancelled (Please Donate) - March 11, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 67: Science, Technology, and the Modern - March 2, 2020
- 2020 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Eve Buckley - March 2, 2020