Last month, more than 40 researchers met in Burlington, Ontario for an extraordinary workshop called, EH Plus: Writing the Next Chapter of Canadian Environmental History. Participants spent two and a half days debating and discussing future directions for the field of Canadian environmental history, including the place of the field in Canada, the influence of Canadian environmental history internationally, and the relationship between environmental history and public policy.
On this episode of EHTV we hear from some of the participants of EH Plus.
Download Episode | right click, ‘save as’ to download
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 62: Carbon Democracy and Canadian History - September 27, 2018
- Autumn Renewal - September 26, 2018
- The Complicated History of Building Pipelines in Canada - June 1, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 61: Why Graduate Students Study Environmental History - May 24, 2018
- The Great Epizootic of 1872-73 - May 3, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 60: New Research in Canadian Environmental History - April 9, 2018
- Offline Conferencing: My ASEH 2018 - March 27, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment - February 20, 2018
- Culpability and Canada’s Anthropocene: A Response - January 29, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 58: The Past and Future of Canadian Environmental History - November 30, 2017