Nature’s Past Episode 09 – click to play | right click, ‘save as’ to download
After our brief summer break, the podcast returns with an episode that looks at environmental history graduate studies in Canada. Last May, we recorded a round-table conversation with four environmental history graduate students following the Canadian History & Environment Summer School in Ottawa, Ontario. These students discussed their own experiences studying and researching and they spoke about the unique qualities of environmental history training.
Also, Will Knight, the New Scholars in Canadian History & Environment representative, joins us to talk about the New Scholars group and future project ideas.
Please be sure to take a moment and review this podcast on our iTunes page.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Top 5 Posts of 2020 - January 5, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 70: Environmentalism and the Company of Young Canadians - September 2, 2020
- Interview Animalia: An Anti-Imperial Bestiary for Our Times - August 12, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 69: Environmental Racism and Canadian History - July 29, 2020
- Whose Nature? Race and Canadian Environmental History - July 7, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 68: Home and Environment - May 11, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live - April 17, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live Friday, April 17 - April 13, 2020
- ASEH 2020 Cancelled (Please Donate) - March 11, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 67: Science, Technology, and the Modern - March 2, 2020