Researchers can find the Records of the National and Provincial Parks Association of Canada/Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (NPPAC/CPAWS) at the Trent University Archives. The fonds consists of correspondence, minutes, memos, publications, and financial and administrative records of the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society. Also included are materials relating to campaigns, donors, etc.
1963-2000. — .85 m of textual records. — ca. 60 photographs.
Highlights: Temagami SLF and Forest Authority; Madawaska; Wildlands League activities
Emily Jane Davis
Latest posts by Emily Jane Davis (see all)
- Updated Program for “Conference of the B.C. Forest History Association.” - July 16, 2009
- Theme Paper Writers Wanted - June 26, 2009
- Forest History Society - May 24, 2009
- Exploring our Roots: Forest History in our Communities - May 12, 2009
- Trent University Archives - April 24, 2009
- Using Oral Histories: A View from the Forest History Society - April 20, 2009
- The Forest Shop - March 24, 2009
- Reconstruction Techniques and Forest / Soil History - March 20, 2009
- Natural Resources Canada: Library Catalogue - February 24, 2009
- Holdings of the Norther BC Archives (NBCA) and Advice for First-Time Archival Researchers - February 20, 2009