Deadline: Feb 15 2013
Event Date: Nov 21 2013 – Nov 24 2013
Event Website: Event Webpage
Country: United States
Primary Contact Name: Ken Sylvester
Contact Email: email@example.com
The Rural, Agricultural and Environmental Network of the Social Science History Association asks that you examine the attached call for papers for the 38th annual meeting of Social Science History Association conference in Chicago, to be held November 21-24, 2013.
The deadline for proposals is February 15, 2013 .
The SSHA draws submissions of papers and panels through networks organized by topic or field. The Rural, Agricultural and Environmental network representatives are Louis Kyriakoudes (Louis.firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ken Sylvester (email@example.com), and some of the network’s themes include: State and agriculture over the longue durée; Economic legacies of land tenure systems; Electrification, Energy and the Environment; “Rurban” Environments and Defending Open Space; Rebuilding natural infrastructure; Cultures of the Frontier; Empire and Environment.
For more information, see the attached call for papers; additional questions may be directed toward the network’s representatives:
University of Michigan
University of Southern Mississippi
Latest posts by Josh MacFadyen (see all)
- The Grass Roots of a PEI Potato Farm - May 9, 2022
- The Stubborn Commuter - November 3, 2021
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship – Canada Research Chair GeoREACH Lab – UPEI - April 21, 2021
- The Fir Trade in Canada: Mapping Commodity Flows on Railways - October 8, 2020
- Other Plans: Development and Agriculture in Prince Edward Island - June 27, 2019
- Go Big or Go Spruce - April 2, 2018
- Will it Play in Peoria, Alberta? - January 22, 2018
- Weather Markets: A Business Case for Environmental History - May 17, 2017
- Enseigner les SIG historiques et restaurer les communautés perdues en classe - May 1, 2017
- Teaching Historical GIS and Restoring Lost Communities in the Classroom - November 1, 2016