Call for Pitches:
Seeds 2: New Research in Environmental History
A collaboration between NiCHE and Edge Effects
June 1, 2017 July 1, 2017
This series is open to all environmental history graduate students and is closely associated to the American Society for Environmental History Graduate Student Caucus and NiCHE New Scholars Committee.
Interested in telling a story about your research to a broad audience? The digital magazines Edge Effects and NiCHE invite interested graduate students to submit pitches for pieces they would like to publish in our series on new research in environmental history. Please send a short paragraph describing your topic, argument, why your work would be a good fit for either Edge Effects or NiCHE, a social media blurb that would attracts readers, and what images you will use to illustrate and support your claims, along with a short biography. The final pieces will be around 1,000 words. Posts will appear once a month: August 2017 – May 2018.
For examples of prior posts, and for your reading pleasure, all posts in the Seeds 1 Series can be found here.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- 2021 NiCHE Prize Announcement - September 16, 2020
- CFP: Discard Studies Twitter Conference - September 10, 2020
- CFP – Environments of Exile: Refugees, Nature, and Representations - September 4, 2020
- CFP: Fighting Scarcity and Creating Abundance - July 30, 2020
- Ten Books to Contextualize Environmental Racism - July 8, 2020
- Call for Contributors: Research and Writing in the Time of COVID-19 - June 12, 2020
- Déclaration du comité exécutif du NiCHE sur la violence policière et le racisme / Statement on Police Violence and Anti-Black Racism - June 10, 2020
- #AltASEH2020 Call for Participants - March 30, 2020
- #ASEH2020Tweets Twitter Conference Schedule (March 19-20, 2020) - March 18, 2020
- New Book – Footprints: In Search of Future Fossils - March 18, 2020