Call for Pitches:
Seeds 2: New Research in Environmental History
A collaboration between NiCHE and Edge Effects
June 1, 2017 July 1, 2017
This series is open to all environmental history graduate students and is closely associated to the American Society for Environmental History Graduate Student Caucus and NiCHE New Scholars Committee.
Interested in telling a story about your research to a broad audience? The digital magazines Edge Effects and NiCHE invite interested graduate students to submit pitches for pieces they would like to publish in our series on new research in environmental history. Please send a short paragraph describing your topic, argument, why your work would be a good fit for either Edge Effects or NiCHE, a social media blurb that would attracts readers, and what images you will use to illustrate and support your claims, along with a short biography. The final pieces will be around 1,000 words. Posts will appear once a month: August 2017 – May 2018.
For examples of prior posts, and for your reading pleasure, all posts in the Seeds 1 Series can be found here.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- WEBINAR: Supporting Modern Environmental Research with Digital Primary Sources - February 2, 2023
- Call for Papers – Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History, WCEH4 2024 - January 23, 2023
- Top Five Posts of 2022 - January 4, 2023
- Open Call for Authors “Future Directions in Environmental History” - December 13, 2022
- Welcome the New NiCHE Executive and Editorial Board Members! - December 1, 2022
- Double Your Contribution! Matching Funds for the Next $1500 - November 22, 2022
- What Has NiCHE Done for You Lately? - November 14, 2022
- The Annual Great NiCHE November Fundraising Campaign! - November 1, 2022
- Call for 2023 NiCHE Editors and Executive Committee Members - October 19, 2022
- 2023 NiCHE Prize Call for Submissions - September 26, 2022