Deadline: Nov 28 2014
Event Website: Event Webpage
City: Waterloo, ON
Primary Contact Name: Peter Genzinger
Contact Email: email@example.com
The Laurier Archives at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario is now accepting applications for the 2014 Joan Mitchell Travel Award. This $1,000 award supports original research in the Archives and may be used to offset the cost of travel to Waterloo and lodging at or near the university.
For more information about the award, please see: https://library.wlu.ca/research-materials/archives#tab-travel-award
The Laurier Archives’ collecting strengths include environmental conservation movement in Canada and the history of the Lutheran church in Canada. Among our holdings are the records of the Canadian Environmental Law Association, the Canadian Biosphere Reserve Association, the Canadian Water Resources Association, the Canadian Arctic Resources Committee, as well as the records of the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and its parishes.
More information about our holdings, and detailed finding aids are available at our website: http://library.wlu.ca/research-materials/archives We are very happy to speak with interested researchers about the collections or the Travel Award. Please feel free to contact us. The deadline for the award is November 28, 2014.
Librarian and Acting Head
Archives and Special Collections
Wilfrid Laurier University
Latest posts by Alan MacEachern (see all)
- Online Event – Firebreak: How the Maine-New Brunswick Border Defined the 1825 Miramichi Fire - May 17, 2023
- Storms of a Century: Fiona (2022) & Five (1923) - November 10, 2022
- Climate at the Speed of Weather - October 5, 2021
- Restricted Clientele! Everyday Racism in Canadian National Parks - September 9, 2020
- Material World: Exhibiting the Anthropocene - May 4, 2020
- CHESS 2020 ~ keep the dates! - October 4, 2019
- Well-Grounded - July 10, 2019
- ICEHO Bulletin 19 - March 28, 2019
- Review of Mannell, Living Lightly on the Earth - February 6, 2019
- Canopy: An Interview with Alan MacEachern - January 15, 2019