We are launching a new NiCHE initiative at the end of November: a monthly newsletter.
This newsletter will highlight the best of the The Otter each month.
Content will include:
- The top four most-read posts of the month
- NiCHE Series
- Editor’s Picks
- Open Otter Calls for Submissions
- And more!
Subscribe today to receive your monthly NiCHE Newsletter:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- STREAMS Conference Programme Now Available! - July 21, 2021
- The Environmental Context of Residential Schools - July 9, 2021
- Best Article in Canadian Environmental History Prize: The 2021 Winner! - June 18, 2021
- Monitoring and Evaluating Climate Communication and Education (MECCE) Project Regional Hub Launch - June 9, 2021
- Heritage Trees & Gay Cruising in the 1980s - June 7, 2021
- Virtual Event: Storytime for the Apocalypse with NiCHE - May 19, 2021
- Recognizing Environmental History When We See It - April 21, 2021
- Live Stream: New Books in the Nature | History | Society series published by UBC Press - April 19, 2021
- Live Stream: What’s Next for Canadian Environmental History? - April 9, 2021
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Animal Welfare/History) - April 9, 2021