Not ready to let go of summer just yet? Still thinking more about summer adventures than new school supplies? Us too. Take a few minutes and scroll back through your photos and memories of summer 2019, and drop us a line. Email (email@example.com) or tweet (@NICHE_Canada) a photo and caption describing where you were, and maybe a bit of tantalizing background. We’ll post the collection next week, and put off autumn realities a little longer.
The following two tabs change content below.
Professor of History at Bucknell University in Pennsylvania, where I revel in Canadiana and environmental history. Also a lover of exploring, maps, Jane of Lantern Hill, and Scandinavia.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Cross-Country Check-Up on Climate Change - April 18, 2023
- Online Event – Eighteenth-Century Environmental Humanities - April 6, 2023
- CFP: Energy & the Environment, Association for Canadian Studies in the United States (ACSUS) - January 18, 2023
- Call for Papers – Backyard Natures: An Exploration of Local Environments in the Northeast - January 10, 2023
- The Thank-You Tree - December 20, 2022
- Stuff Stories: The Confederation Trail - July 18, 2022
- Summer Institute: Non/Humanity - April 1, 2022
- Northeast and Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) Call for Papers, 2022 - February 10, 2022
- Appel à contributions: PiCHE - November 19, 2021
- Call for Submissions: PiCHE - November 12, 2021