As you sally forth this summer – to places new or familiar, to the enclosures of archives or the expanse of the wild, to the local park or Ellesmere Island – keep your camera in hand. (Well, don’t environmental historians always? Here’s your collection from last year.)
This year we’re again looking for pictures of fascinating places that you’ve discovered, or rediscovered, and the stories they tell. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or tweet (@NICHE_Canada) a photo and caption describing where you were, and maybe a bit of tantalizing background.
Have a wonderful summer. Don’t forget to write.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Stuff Stories: The Confederation Trail - July 18, 2022
- Summer Institute: Non/Humanity - April 1, 2022
- Northeast and Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) Call for Papers, 2022 - February 10, 2022
- Appel à contributions: PiCHE - November 19, 2021
- Call for Submissions: PiCHE - November 12, 2021
- Call for Teaching Materials - September 9, 2021
- History En Vélo - September 8, 2021
- CFP: Water Ecologies - April 5, 2021
- Call for Contributions: Arcadia - March 26, 2021
- Shore/lines: Mapping Coastlines on Isle Saint-Jean - August 17, 2020