Faculty and graduate students in History or Historical Geography are invited to participate in an academic survey about the existing and potential uses of GIS and mapping software to capture primary resources, and research data and outputs. Participation in this survey is voluntary. If you agree to participate, completion of the survey will take about 5-10 minutes. The survey will be open until March 30, 2018. All data collected is kept confidential. The survey link is available at https://uwo.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9B9IFr0NjYNBO0B.
Tom Belton, Senior Archivist, Western University, London, Canada
The following two tabs change content below.
Professor at The University of Western Ontario
I am a Professor in the Department of History at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada. I was Director of NiCHE, 2004-15. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Alan MacEachern (see all)
- Online Event – Firebreak: How the Maine-New Brunswick Border Defined the 1825 Miramichi Fire - May 17, 2023
- Storms of a Century: Fiona (2022) & Five (1923) - November 10, 2022
- Climate at the Speed of Weather - October 5, 2021
- Restricted Clientele! Everyday Racism in Canadian National Parks - September 9, 2020
- Material World: Exhibiting the Anthropocene - May 4, 2020
- CHESS 2020 ~ keep the dates! - October 4, 2019
- Well-Grounded - July 10, 2019
- ICEHO Bulletin 19 - March 28, 2019
- Review of Mannell, Living Lightly on the Earth - February 6, 2019
- Canopy: An Interview with Alan MacEachern - January 15, 2019