Want to spread the word about your current research project? Get some feedback on a new approach? Publicize a podcast or a video you have created? Notify the wider NiCHE community about an upcoming event?
Your contributions are what continue to make the NiCHE website a vibrant forum for research and discussion in environmental history, historical geography, and related disciplines within and beyond Canada’s borders.
We welcome submissions in diverse media and formats, including blog posts, audio and video posts, and event notifications. Anyone who has registered for an account on the NiCHE website can contribute material directly with our easy-to-use WordPress site. After you upload material it will be reviewed and edited by members of the editorial team.
To find out how to contribute material directly to the NiCHE website through WordPress, visit our Guidelines for Contributors page. If you’d like to discuss a potential contribution, get in touch with one of the NiCHE editorial team members through our contact form.
NiCHE is what we make of it, together. Step in and join the conversation!
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- 2023 NiCHE Prize Call for Submissions - September 26, 2022
- Online Event – Water Knows No Boundaries – Releasing Toxic Tailings “Ponds” Won’t Either - September 22, 2022
- Reversing the Biodiversity Crisis: A Book Release Discussion of Wild by Design - September 9, 2022
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Environmental Humanities – Whitman College, Washington - September 2, 2022
- The Management of Natural Resources and the Environment in Canada: Historical and Transnational Perspectives - August 8, 2022
- Environmental Humanities – Postdoctoral Fellowship, Literature, Film, or Cultural Studies – Lakehead University, Orillia - May 29, 2022
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Indian Ocean World Studies – Bourse postdoctorale en études du monde de l’océan Indien - May 20, 2022
- Best Book in Canadian Environmental History Prize: The 2022 Winner - May 19, 2022
- Job: Chair in Cultural Heritage Knowledge Integration in Ocean and Maritime Studies - May 18, 2022
- Online Event – The Pleasure of the Dawn Chorus: Preserving the Pandemic Soundscape - April 6, 2022