We are pleased to announce the publication of Volume 44 (2016) of Historical Geography. All book reviews and the Distinguished Historical Geography lecture by William Wyckoff are open access; subscribers may access our special issue articles on Feminist Historical Geographies and our regular research articles starting on December 30. In addition, our full 2015 issue, including the special issue on Historical Geographies of Sexualities, is now all open access. Happy reading!
The following two tabs change content below.
Arn Keeling is a professor in the Department of Geography at Memorial University of Newfoundland. Learn more about the "Toxic Legacies" project at http://www.toxiclegacies.com
Latest posts by Arn Keeling (see all)
- Tracing the Trough (Part 2): Exploring the history and future of mining in Quebec and Labrador - July 30, 2019
- Tracing the Trough (Part 1): Exploring the history and future of mining in Quebec and Labrador - July 2, 2019
- Historical Geography vol. 44 (2016) now available! - January 9, 2017
- Public screening and talk at Queen’s: “Guardians of Eternity” - November 4, 2016
- New book: Mining and Communities in Northern Canada - December 2, 2015
- Designing for the Future at Giant Mine - August 10, 2015
- Exploring extractive industries in the Arctic - November 13, 2013