It’s a new school year – new lunchbox, new pencils, new syllabi!
Like last year, if you’ve got new classes in or involving environmental history, we’d like to hear from you. It’s a great way of sharing ideas – for material, topics, activities, and readings – and seeing how the field is taught differently across the continent.
And if you’d like to write a short post about your class for The Otter, or an issue you’ve encountered in teaching environmental history, or a great set of resources, please let us know.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- CFP: Water Ecologies - April 5, 2021
- Call for Contributions: Arcadia - March 26, 2021
- Shore/lines: Mapping Coastlines on Isle Saint-Jean - August 17, 2020
- A Working Waterfront: Water and Public Memory in Halifax - April 7, 2020
- “A window looking seaward” – Finding Environmental History in the Writing of L.M. Montgomery - March 26, 2020
- CFP: NEAR-EH Forum, Charlottetown, June 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Annual Call for Syllabi - October 24, 2019
- Call for Contributors: Not Your Day Job - September 19, 2019
- Mail Call! Postcards from Summer 2019 - September 12, 2019
- Summer Postcards 2019 - September 3, 2019