It’s a new school year – new lunchbox, new pencils, new syllabi!
Like last year, if you’ve got new classes in or involving environmental history, we’d like to hear from you. It’s a great way of sharing ideas – for material, topics, activities, and readings – and seeing how the field is taught differently across the continent.
And if you’d like to write a short post about your class for The Otter, or an issue you’ve encountered in teaching environmental history, or a great set of resources, please let us know.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Stuff Stories: The Confederation Trail - July 18, 2022
- Summer Institute: Non/Humanity - April 1, 2022
- Northeast and Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) Call for Papers, 2022 - February 10, 2022
- Appel à contributions: PiCHE - November 19, 2021
- Call for Submissions: PiCHE - November 12, 2021
- Call for Teaching Materials - September 9, 2021
- History En Vélo - September 8, 2021
- CFP: Water Ecologies - April 5, 2021
- Call for Contributions: Arcadia - March 26, 2021
- Shore/lines: Mapping Coastlines on Isle Saint-Jean - August 17, 2020