The GEODE Laboratory (UMR 5602 CNRS) organizes the 12th to 14th October 2016 an international symposium in Toulouse (University of Toulouse Jean Jaurès, Maison de la Recherche) with the following thematic : “Geohistory of environment and landscape”. This conference aims to take stock of the varied work using a geo-historical perspective. Particular attention will be paid to the multiple time and space scales that characterize geo-historical approaches of environment and landscape.
Please feel free to forward this call for papers and announce the conference to your networks.
The organization comity of the international conference “Geohistory of the environment and landscapes”
Latest posts by Daniel Macfarlane (see all)
- The Climate Crisis and the Canadian Classroom - September 21, 2021
- Line 5 and the History of Canada-US Hydrocarbon Pipelines - June 17, 2021
- Hoover Dam in Hollywood - December 3, 2020
- Environmental Diplomacy, Envirotech, and Canadian History - May 5, 2020
- Canadians at ASEH & N|H|S Get Together - March 7, 2020
- The First Century of the International Joint Commission - February 26, 2020
- Book Launch: The First Century of the IJC - January 19, 2020
- An Interview with Dave Dempsey author of “The Heart of the Lakes” - June 25, 2019
- Interview with Andrew Reeves author of “Overrun: Dispatches from the Asian Carp Crisis” - May 7, 2019
- Paddling through the Past - March 12, 2019