The North East-Atlantic Canada Environmental History Forum is approaching soon!
It will be held at the Massachusetts Historical Society in Boston on October 27.
There is now a webpage with the program and the papers:
Please see www.nacehf.org for information.
Several members of NiCHE are involved, and many thanks to NiCHE and HEAR [Historians of the Environment of the Atlantic Region] for supporting the event.
There is no fee but you need to be registered to gain access to the participants’ papers.
Brian J Payne
Latest posts by Josh MacFadyen (see all)
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship – Canada Research Chair GeoREACH Lab – UPEI - April 21, 2021
- The Fir Trade in Canada: Mapping Commodity Flows on Railways - October 8, 2020
- Other Plans: Development and Agriculture in Prince Edward Island - June 27, 2019
- Go Big or Go Spruce - April 2, 2018
- Will it Play in Peoria, Alberta? - January 22, 2018
- Weather Markets: A Business Case for Environmental History - May 17, 2017
- Enseigner les SIG historiques et restaurer les communautés perdues en classe - May 1, 2017
- Teaching Historical GIS and Restoring Lost Communities in the Classroom - November 1, 2016
- Why We Don’t Unsubscribe from Place: Digital Networks and Mobility - October 13, 2015
- Cold Cases: Hypothermia before, and after, Stonechild - October 27, 2014