Next week the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group will be hosting a live Skype conference call to discuss a draft chapter from Dan Rueck’s dissertation. This chapter looks at land practices at Kahnawake to 1815. Reading Group members can now download the draft chapter from our group website and sign up for the conference call today.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group and you want to participate in our upcoming live conference call (March 1), please contact Will Knight (firstname.lastname@example.org), the New Scholars Rep, for details on how to access our group website.
For full details on the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group, visit: http://niche-canada.org/new-scholars/reading-group
Next live Skype conference call:
March 1, 2011
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- ASEH 2020: A Listener’s Guide to Canadian #EnvHist - January 20, 2020
- Top 5 Posts of 2019 - January 1, 2020
- Canada Has Never Had a Leak-Proof Oil Pipeline - December 16, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 66: Communicating Toxic Legacies - October 16, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 65: 3rd World Congress of Environmental History - August 15, 2019
- How to Build the World’s Largest Oil Pipeline System - July 18, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 64: Environment and Alibi - May 22, 2019
- From Field Trip to Walking Tour: Animals in the City - April 30, 2019
- What Role Should History Play in Canadian Oil Pipeline Politics? - April 16, 2019
- Building Environmental History Networks Around the World - April 12, 2019