Next week the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group will be hosting a live Skype conference call to discuss a draft chapter from Dan Rueck’s dissertation. This chapter looks at land practices at Kahnawake to 1815. Reading Group members can now download the draft chapter from our group website and sign up for the conference call today.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group and you want to participate in our upcoming live conference call (March 1), please contact Will Knight (firstname.lastname@example.org), the New Scholars Rep, for details on how to access our group website.
For full details on the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group, visit: http://niche-canada.org/new-scholars/reading-group
Next live Skype conference call:
March 1, 2011
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Thank You, Friends of NiCHE! - December 2, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 76: Methodological Challenges in Animal History - November 30, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 75: Uranium Mining at Elliot Lake - June 30, 2022
- How the Interprovincial and Trans Mountain Pipelines Were Approved - April 8, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 74: Colonial Legacies of Wood Buffalo National Park - March 28, 2022
- Reindeer at the End of the World: Apocalypse, Climate, and Soviet Dreams - January 25, 2022
- Top 5 Posts of 2021 - January 6, 2022
- 2022 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Bathsheba Demuth - January 3, 2022
- Thank You - December 20, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 73: New Books in Canadian Environmental History - November 15, 2021