Deadline: Jan 10 2011
Event Website: Event Webpage
Primary Contact Name: Will Knight & Lauren Wheeler
Contact Email: email@example.com
We’re excited to announce that planning for the 2011 edition of “Place and Placelessness” is now underway. The first step is forming a new committee, so we’re putting out the call to all our valued participants and interested individuals, and inviting them to run next year’s version of this innovative workshop for new environmental historians.
This is an opportunity to both grow and experiment with this virtual workshop — and to collaborate with new scholars from around the world. Those interested in forming the new committee will also select, from amongst themselves, two co-chairs who are responsible for the overall coordination of the event. The past organizers are prepared to help and advise, but a new committee will have the latitude put their own stamp on this event.
It is a great opportunity to meet, and work with, your peers from around the world. Please email your expressions of interest to Lauren Wheeler and Will Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by William Knight (see all)
- Rhizomes: An Interview with Will Knight - October 11, 2017
- Exploring Fish Introductions using GIS - June 13, 2016
- A Landscape of Science: The Go Home Bay Biological Station - April 20, 2015
- The Dominion Fisheries Museum: modeling fish and fisheries 1884-1918 - March 17, 2013
- Taking Urban Forest History to the Public - January 2, 2012
- Planning Next Year’s Edition of Place and Placelessness - November 20, 2010
- Place and Placelessness: “Coming at you from everywhere” - October 8, 2010
- Nature’s Nation: Exploring Canadian Natural History Museums - June 30, 2010