Event Date: Feb 22 2010
Event Website: Event Webpage
Primary Contact Name: William Knight
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Scholars in Canadian History & Environment Reading Group invites all members to participate in the February round. This month we will read through a paper by Jeff Slack, a graduate student from UNBC.
To find out more about the Reading Group, check out this video or visit our site at:
All graduate students are invited to join the NiCHE New Scholars Reading Group. If you want to participate in the reading group, please email Will Knight at email@example.com he will invite you to join our Google Group where you can download the paper. Participants can submit written comments and/or participate in a live conference call discussion. The live discussion is usually scheduled for 11 a.m. Pacific time, 12 p.m. Mountain time, and 2 p.m. eastern time on a Monday. If you want to participate in the live group discussion, please email Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will add you to the conference list. Discussion participants can join the conference call using Skype or by telephone. We invite all New Scholars to participate in this project.
The next live Skype call is schedule for:
Monday, February 22, 2010
*The above video was made with Creative Commons content. Click here for the credits.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 75: Uranium Mining at Elliot Lake - June 30, 2022
- How the Interprovincial and Trans Mountain Pipelines Were Approved - April 8, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 74: Colonial Legacies of Wood Buffalo National Park - March 28, 2022
- Reindeer at the End of the World: Apocalypse, Climate, and Soviet Dreams - January 25, 2022
- Top 5 Posts of 2021 - January 6, 2022
- 2022 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Bathsheba Demuth - January 3, 2022
- Thank You - December 20, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 73: New Books in Canadian Environmental History - November 15, 2021
- The Technology of a Canadian Environmental History Network - November 8, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 72: What’s Next for Canadian Environmental History? - July 12, 2021