Event Date: Nov 19 2009
Event Website: Event Webpage
City: Edmonton, AB
Primary Contact Name: Shanon Stunden Bower
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. George Colpitts will be speaking in the Department of History and Classics at the University of Alberta on Friday, 13 November at 3:00 pm in the Tory building, room 2-58. The title of his talk will be, “Pemmican Empire: Environment, Food and Trade in the Northern Great Plains.” If you have any questions feel free to contact Shannon Stunden Bower, email@example.com.
Featured image: Little ricegrass. Photo by Jim Morefield on Wikimedia Commons.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Rural History Roundtable Fall 2023 Speaker Series – University of Guelph - September 18, 2023
- World Congress of Environmental History 2024 – Call for Papers and Posters - June 26, 2023
- Call for Applications: Black Indigenous Waterways Postdoctoral Fellowship - June 7, 2023
- 2023 Winner of Best Article/Chapter in Canadian Environmental History Prize - June 1, 2023
- Job – Lecturer in Environmental History, Newcastle University - June 1, 2023
- Canada’s First Oil Boom: Kerosene Lighting in Canada, 1846-1920 - May 18, 2023
- Petrolias, Then & Now: Exploring Change & Continuity in the Ethics of Extraction - May 18, 2023
- Online Event – Decolonizing Ourselves: Legislating Broken Promises, Past and Present - May 1, 2023
- CFC – The Routledge Handbook of Health and Environmental Humanities - February 22, 2023
- WEBINAR: Supporting Modern Environmental Research with Digital Primary Sources - February 2, 2023