We invite you to join us for a drink at Puccini & Pinetti on Thursday, 13 March, at 5:30pm with some of the other Canadians attending the ASEH. This Italian restaurant is located at 129 Ellis Street (across the street from the hotel), and it comes well recommended by the conference organizers. We have a limited number of seats reserved at 5:30, so please head over as soon as you can after the last session. Happy hour goes until 6pm, so that may be extra incentive!
The first round is on NiCHE, and people can then decide whether to stay or go out from there for dinner on their own. Please RSVP reply to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to join us.
Latest posts by Josh MacFadyen (see all)
- Go Big or Go Spruce - April 2, 2018
- Will it Play in Peoria, Alberta? - January 22, 2018
- Weather Markets: A Business Case for Environmental History - May 17, 2017
- Enseigner les SIG historiques et restaurer les communautés perdues en classe - May 1, 2017
- Teaching Historical GIS and Restoring Lost Communities in the Classroom - November 1, 2016
- Why We Don’t Unsubscribe from Place: Digital Networks and Mobility - October 13, 2015
- Cold Cases: Hypothermia before, and after, Stonechild - October 27, 2014
- Old Weather and the New Climate of the Arctic - April 30, 2014
- Beaver for Lent - April 19, 2014
- The Problems of an Eighteenth-Century Menagerie - April 16, 2014