Since the Wi-Fi at the conference hotel is so good, I thought I would try to post a couple of re-cap videos about what I’ve seen at the 2015 annual meeting of the American Society for Environmental History in Washington, DC. I’m also trying to record some video with participants at the conference throughout the week. I’ll post that later when I get back to Canada and have some time to edit it. In the meantime, here is my introduction to the conference.
You can also follow the conference on Twitter at #ASEH2015
Stay tuned for more video updates from ASEH 2015!
Feature Image: Lincoln Memorial. Source: Flickr.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 75: Uranium Mining at Elliot Lake - June 30, 2022
- How the Interprovincial and Trans Mountain Pipelines Were Approved - April 8, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 74: Colonial Legacies of Wood Buffalo National Park - March 28, 2022
- Reindeer at the End of the World: Apocalypse, Climate, and Soviet Dreams - January 25, 2022
- Top 5 Posts of 2021 - January 6, 2022
- 2022 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Bathsheba Demuth - January 3, 2022
- Thank You - December 20, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 73: New Books in Canadian Environmental History - November 15, 2021
- The Technology of a Canadian Environmental History Network - November 8, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 72: What’s Next for Canadian Environmental History? - July 12, 2021