Nature’s Past, the Canadian environmental history podcast, returns next week with its twenty-fourth episode. After our summer hiatus, the podcast returns with an interview with Dr. Shannon Stunden Bower, the author of the new book Wet Prairie: People, Land, and Water in Agricultural Manitoba.
As we prepare for the return of the podcast, we want to remind NiCHE readers and listeners that they can subscribe to Nature’s Past through iTunes and any RSS reader. You can also contact us and find out about upcoming episodes by following @naturespast on Twitter.
Also, we would like to get some feedback from you. Please take a moment to fill out our quick listener survey. Help us make Nature’s Past even better.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Top 5 Posts of 2020 - January 5, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 70: Environmentalism and the Company of Young Canadians - September 2, 2020
- Interview Animalia: An Anti-Imperial Bestiary for Our Times - August 12, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 69: Environmental Racism and Canadian History - July 29, 2020
- Whose Nature? Race and Canadian Environmental History - July 7, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 68: Home and Environment - May 11, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live - April 17, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live Friday, April 17 - April 13, 2020
- ASEH 2020 Cancelled (Please Donate) - March 11, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 67: Science, Technology, and the Modern - March 2, 2020