The 7th Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 16, 2011.
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Edmonton Plaza
10155 – 105 Street
Guest speakers include Ken Armson, Chair of the Forest History Society of Ontario and Robin Huth, author, Northwest Pulp and Power employee and retired ranger.
For those planning to stay the night, Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel is offering a reduced rate. To reserve, call 1-800-663-1144 and quote booking code CEP-GFC9243.
Latest posts by David Brownstein (see all)
- Archival Donation: Western Forest Products - July 26, 2016
- In Celebration of International Day of Forests: A Forest History Archival Donation Guide - March 21, 2015
- The Cloud Will Not Remember Everything Forever: Some Thoughts Prompted by Another Forest History Archival Donation - October 6, 2014
- History mysteries at the Association of BC Forest Professionals Meeting - August 11, 2014
- June is Forest History Month: Special issue of the Forestry Chronicle. - June 6, 2014
- Archival donation: the Dr Hubert William Ferdinand Bunce fonds. - May 26, 2014
- Adventures along the archival commodity chain: the Truck Loggers Convention. - May 2, 2014
- A rare event: forest history on the sports pages. - March 30, 2014
- Book Launch: A History of Forestry in Canada - March 10, 2014
- Announcing another archival donation: the Douglas Rickson fonds. - January 12, 2014