Lecture at the Prince George Railway and Forestry Museum
The Political Geography of Northern British Columbia: Coping with the Pressures of Globalization.
Join us for the next lecture in our series on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the Railway and Forestry Museum located at 850 River Road in Prince George.
Tracy Summerville, Assistant Professor in the Political Science Program at UNBC, will talk about how the northern and rural regions of British Columbia are faring as a result of economic restructuring.
Please call 250-563-7351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Latest posts by David Brownstein (see all)
- Archival Donation: Western Forest Products - July 26, 2016
- In Celebration of International Day of Forests: A Forest History Archival Donation Guide - March 21, 2015
- The Cloud Will Not Remember Everything Forever: Some Thoughts Prompted by Another Forest History Archival Donation - October 6, 2014
- History mysteries at the Association of BC Forest Professionals Meeting - August 11, 2014
- June is Forest History Month: Special issue of the Forestry Chronicle. - June 6, 2014
- Archival donation: the Dr Hubert William Ferdinand Bunce fonds. - May 26, 2014
- Adventures along the archival commodity chain: the Truck Loggers Convention. - May 2, 2014
- A rare event: forest history on the sports pages. - March 30, 2014
- Book Launch: A History of Forestry in Canada - March 10, 2014
- Announcing another archival donation: the Douglas Rickson fonds. - January 12, 2014