What will be the effect of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement on historical knowledge mobilization? The summer copyright consultations are over and the Canadian government is now negotiating a new intellectual property rights treaty. Read the full story here.
Read more about these issues on the Notes on Knowledge Mobilization blog.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 62: Carbon Democracy and Canadian History - September 27, 2018
- Autumn Renewal - September 26, 2018
- The Complicated History of Building Pipelines in Canada - June 1, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 61: Why Graduate Students Study Environmental History - May 24, 2018
- The Great Epizootic of 1872-73 - May 3, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 60: New Research in Canadian Environmental History - April 9, 2018
- Offline Conferencing: My ASEH 2018 - March 27, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment - February 20, 2018
- Culpability and Canada’s Anthropocene: A Response - January 29, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 58: The Past and Future of Canadian Environmental History - November 30, 2017