Please see the call for papers for details:
The following two tabs change content below.
Assistant professor in the Department of History at Simon Fraser University. I research and teach Canadian and environmental history, with a special focus on the Arctic and Subarctic.
Latest posts by Tina Adcock (see all)
- Environmental History at #chashc2019 - May 30, 2019
- Introducing ‘Made Modern: Science and Technology in Canadian History’ - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Environmental History at ASEH 2019 - April 5, 2019
- Landscapes of Science: The E-book! - February 19, 2019
- Canadian Environmental History at ASEH 2018 - March 12, 2018
- Burrard Environmental History Group - November 27, 2017
- Declining Declensionism: Toward a Critical Hopeful Environmental History - June 5, 2017
- Hope and Environmental History: An Introduction - June 5, 2017
- Environmental and Environment-Themed History at CHA 2017: A Handy Guide - May 24, 2017
- Environmental History at #CHASHC2016 - May 27, 2016