Happy Holidays everyone!
NiCHE is now on hiatus for the holidays. We will be back in the first week of January with a look back at 2021 (such as it was…), including the top images of 2021 and our annual review of the top posts of the previous year.
In the meantime, have a very restful break. Take care and stay safe.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Indian Ocean World Studies – Bourse postdoctorale en études du monde de l’océan Indien - May 20, 2022
- Best Book in Canadian Environmental History Prize: The 2022 Winner - May 19, 2022
- Job: Chair in Cultural Heritage Knowledge Integration in Ocean and Maritime Studies - May 18, 2022
- Online Event – The Pleasure of the Dawn Chorus: Preserving the Pandemic Soundscape - April 6, 2022
- The Ways We Work: Oily Entanglements - April 6, 2022
- Call for Papers: Animals and Imagery in the Ancient and Medieval World - March 22, 2022
- Climate Warnings: The Power of Canadian Environmental Art, Literature and Creative Activism - March 14, 2022
- A Panel Discussion with Laura Moss, Warren Cariou, Stephen Collis, and Rita Wong on Art, Activism, and Climate Change - March 11, 2022
- Online Event – Participatory Ontology and the Aesthetics of Nature: The Artistic Tradition of Disrupting Anthropocentricism - February 21, 2022
- Online Event – A Discussion of “From Human Neglect to Planetary Survival: New Approaches to the Appraisal of Environmental Records” - February 18, 2022