The American Society for Environmental History and the Forest History Society seek applicants to serve as Editor of the journal Environmental History for a five-year term beginning July 2019. The successful applicant will serve as Editor-elect for a transition period of 6 to 12 months.
Download the attachment for the full advertisement.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- 2023 NiCHE Prize Call for Submissions - September 26, 2022
- Online Event – Water Knows No Boundaries – Releasing Toxic Tailings “Ponds” Won’t Either - September 22, 2022
- Reversing the Biodiversity Crisis: A Book Release Discussion of Wild by Design - September 9, 2022
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Environmental Humanities – Whitman College, Washington - September 2, 2022
- The Management of Natural Resources and the Environment in Canada: Historical and Transnational Perspectives - August 8, 2022
- Environmental Humanities – Postdoctoral Fellowship, Literature, Film, or Cultural Studies – Lakehead University, Orillia - May 29, 2022
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Indian Ocean World Studies – Bourse postdoctorale en études du monde de l’océan Indien - May 20, 2022
- Best Book in Canadian Environmental History Prize: The 2022 Winner - May 19, 2022
- Job: Chair in Cultural Heritage Knowledge Integration in Ocean and Maritime Studies - May 18, 2022
- Online Event – The Pleasure of the Dawn Chorus: Preserving the Pandemic Soundscape - April 6, 2022