The American Society for Environmental History and the Forest History Society seek applicants to serve as Editor of the journal Environmental History for a five-year term beginning July 2019. The successful applicant will serve as Editor-elect for a transition period of 6 to 12 months.
Download the attachment for the full advertisement.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- CFP: Fighting Scarcity and Creating Abundance - July 30, 2020
- Ten Books to Contextualize Environmental Racism - July 8, 2020
- Call for Contributors: Research and Writing in the Time of COVID-19 - June 12, 2020
- Déclaration du comité exécutif du NiCHE sur la violence policière et le racisme / Statement on Police Violence and Anti-Black Racism - June 10, 2020
- #AltASEH2020 Call for Participants - March 30, 2020
- #ASEH2020Tweets Twitter Conference Schedule (March 19-20, 2020) - March 18, 2020
- New Book – Footprints: In Search of Future Fossils - March 18, 2020
- Environmental Change, War, and Neutrality in Imperial–Indigenous Relations in the Maritime Colonies, 1793–1815 - March 12, 2020
- *POSTPONED* Activist Scholarship in the Environmental Humanities - March 10, 2020
- From Away: How Teaching Americans Changed the Way I See Canada - February 28, 2020